Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We are Finally ALL HOME!!!





Can you believe it? Finally, almost a month after they were born everybody is home. Natalie did come home on Saturday and things have been pretty smooth but wow what a difference adding another makes. Last night was a long night. Chet took the first feeding although I did get up for a few minutes. Somebody was kind of fussy all night. They sound just alike. So until I got up to look I couldn't tell who it was fussing. They took turns. I am exhausted this morning! But thrilled we are all home. We have a busy few weeks ahead of us. They have about 8 or 9 doctors appointments between the two of them. I don't know how we are going to pull that off. I am supposed to have a recheck this week also but I don't see it happening. I just want to stay home with them for a few days and rest and get to know each other. We only took a couple of pics last night when we first got home but I will post more later.
Thanks for your comments, emails and especially your prayers!
MAGGIE IS ON THE LEFT AND NATALIE IS ON THE RIGHT.

1 comment:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

yeah!!!! i'm so glad they are home. i remember when we got my girls home, it's work, but sooo releiving not to have to go to the hospital. no matter how nice they are, it is just not home!!! enjoy them, i can't wait to see more pics.