Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Another US and we are growing!!

Yay we are over 3 lbs!! Both girls weigh 3.2 lbs.!!! WooHoo!!!! Natalie measured 30 weeks exactly and Maggie measured 29 weeks 6 days. I will be 30 weeks tomorrow so they are right on track!! They have gained over 1/2 lb. in 13 days!! If they keep this up and we make it to 35 weeks they will be around 5lbs!! Good thing I have big babies. I was hoping that it would be the same with this pregnancy.
Natalie's kidneys looked about the same. Please keep praying for Maggie's though. Hers have enlarged a little more. Both girls bladders are filling and draining and there was plenty of amniotic fluid so we know that they are urinating. They are both in the same position head down, Natalie(baby A) on my left and Maggie(baby B) on my right. Natalie's feet are under my ribs. Ouch, I wondered what that pain was. They are both still facing my back so once again it was hard to see their faces. Natalie is so far down in my pelvis we couldn't see hers at all but we did get to see Maggies. She is so cute! She is chubby cheeked like Bri was when she was born. She was awake and looking around, sticking out her tongue, and drinking amniotic fluid. It was so cool! We got some pics but they aren't as good as seeing her on the screen. I will try to get them posted this week.
My cervix is actually longer than last time even after all of the contractions I have been having. So that is good news. The tech reccommended that we have a Pediatric Urologist come and see us to discuss the girls kidneys and what to expect after they are born. We are trying not to stress and worry about them. Please pray for their kidneys.
Chet is a little tired and worn down from being "SuperDad" but he is doing such a good job! Bri seems to be fine of course. I am so grateful for her laid back personality. She just takes things as they come. We go to the nursery about every evening to see the babies when the nurses are doing assessments and Brianna gets so excited and we have to drag her away. She is going to love being a big sister! She made us some big signs and put them on my room door. I will get some pics on here of those too.
I guess that is about it for now. Almost 4 weeks down and 5 to go! I will post pics later this week. More to come.....

No comments: