Sunday, July 30, 2006

More contractions....

on Saturday! I didn't feel well Friday and felt even worse on Saturday. I thought I was just feeling big and tired of being pregnant and maybe a little sorry for myself but noticed that I was having some strong contractions. About 6 or so the nurses aide came in to talk to me and I had a really big one while she was in my room so she went to get my nurse and of course they put me on the monitor. Basically same thing as Monday and I ended up getting the shot again. I didn't feel as bad this time afterward, it was mostly just the shaking but didn't last as long this time. The nurse said you kind of build up a tolerance and it will effect you less everytime which can be bad and good because that means it can also stop working at stopping the contractions. That makes two times in one week. If I keep this up they will put me on something to prevent the contractions from even starting. The good news is the girls looked good through it all. I ended up being on the monitor for about 3 hours and they did great. They gave me a sleeping pill and 2 tylenol last night and I slept great! So today I felt really rested and relaxed. I have been back to my regular contracting about once or twice an hour. 29 weeks and 3 days today!

Angelique and Cierra took Bri shopping today for school clothes and shoes and a backpack. She had a great time and it was nice that I had them visit last night and today. Bri and I walked them out and we all went by the nursery. The nurse was taking twin boys to the nursery. Brianna was so excited! I had to make her get back out of their faces. One of them was screaming and the other was sleeping through it all. LOL! They were little bitty and so cute. They had little hats on with their names embroidered on them. Cute, Cute, Cute!

That's about all the news from the Reinle's for now. Please keep praying for us!

No comments: