Friday, August 04, 2006

30 week pic! Whoa!!





O.K. here is my 30 week pic. Chet is right, definitely a DUPLEX!!!
I am as big or bigger than I was at full term with Bri!!
Here is one of Bri digging thru her drawer in my dresser here. She has toys and candy in it! And here is one of the art work Bri has done for my room door.
I am just learning how to post these pics without a link and I don't think they are on here in the order I wrote about them but here goes. Leave me some comments!!!

2:30

Angelique and Kim thanks so much for you comments. I can't tell you what wonderful support it is knowing we have great friends and family praying for us and supporting it us. I get teary eyed everytime I read an email or comment on my blog from someone. I really feel all of your love and it means so much! Thanks for being great friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet girl, love to see her panty draw