Monday, August 14, 2006

US scheduled...

Thank you so very much Wendy and Kim!!! XXXXOOOOOO's!!!!

We have another US on Wednesday at 2p.m. I can't wait to see how much they weigh. Dr. is concerned that I am still having some contractions and says he doesn't want me to have any. Neither do I! They are painful and wear me out. Everything wears me out right now. I am getting more and more emotional and tired every day. Anywho he talked about increasing the medication to keep the contractions at bay. So far the nurses haven't brought in anything else. I hope he didn't forget because we talked about a lot of things while he was in here.

Tomorrow is my baby's 1st day of 2nd grade and I can't take her. Very hard for me......

There is a light at the end of this tunnel though and I know that I am on the downhill side. The doc I saw today will be talking to the other docs and they are going to set a birthdate for Natalie and Maggie!!! Woo! Hoo!! Somewhere around the 34 week mark. 2-1/2 weeks!!! I am hoping for September the 1st. We will see. I will let you all know about the US and the scheduled birthdate!
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!!

No comments: