Wednesday, July 19, 2006

US scheduled

Dr. K came in with a portable US machine yesterday to see what position the girls are in and look at the cords. They are both still head down and except for their heads they aren't real close together. Dr. K said he really likes the position they are in and let's hope they stay that way. He pointed out their cords to me but didn't really say much about them. I am scheduled for a full growth US @ 1:00 tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much they have grown and how their kidneys look.
I have had a sore throat off and on for over a week. Not really a sore throat, it feel like something is in it. I thought maybe my allergies were bothering me and I had hives in my throat so I didn't say anything. But this morning it was worse than ever and I could see white stuff on both sides in the back of my throat. They cultured me and started me on penicillin but are pretty sure that I have strep throat! Joy! Joy! Where in the world did I get that from? Now I am going to end up with a yeast infection from the stupid antibiotic!! Could this get anymore fun?? At least I am not really feeling bad, just a little headachey and scratchy throat. Not even a fever. Hopefully I get over this very quickly.
I will update tomorrow after the US!

No comments: