Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A peace than transcends all understanding...

Another day down! The girls did great today monitoring. The doctor on call today is one in the group that I hadn't met and he is super nice. We talked about God and church and he asked if he could pray with me. Wow! God is all over this pregnancy and our situation. He just keeps filling me with such peace about these girls. The Chaplain here at the hospital came to see me this afternoon too. She shared her testimony with me and I was so moved. Then I shared a little of mine with her and she was touched also. She asked if I had a favorite bible verse that was helping me now and told her Phillipians 4:13 I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. She then read from Phillipians to me. It was so inspiring. Isn't it great that God knows what we need and when we need it?

No comments: