Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tomorrow is the BIG Moving Day!!

It's finally here!!! The house is complete and beautiful!! We have been moving some stuff over the weekend but the movers come tomorrow. So tomorrow night will be our first night in the new house. We are all so excited. I am so tired from this busy week and just ready to be in the house. We all are. The twins get so excited every time we go to the house. It is like they know that is their new house. It is so cute. I will post new pics when I can. Not sure when we will have internet service again. Hopefully by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats to you! Enjoy it. Can't wait to see pictures when you are settled. I feel for your, I hate moving!

Claremont First Ward said...

Congratulations......moving is a big deal! I thought you were already in though! Hope the settling in goes well! :)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i hope the moving went well and as easy as possible! can't wait to see pics.