Monday, October 01, 2007

It's nice to have a twin sister!

This has got to be the fun part of having a twin. Problem is Nattie doesn't return the favor! Ha! Ha! Poor Mags always does all the work. But I don't think she minds. She will be walking on her own very soon. Nattie is going to be a little slower walking. She is just now starting to pull up and let go of things.

I noticed yesterday that Maggie had two teeth come in at the same time. Her second on the bottom and her first top one. Nattie's second on the bottom broke thru too but no signs of any on the top.

The girls are so fun and so funny now. I love this age. I love that they can show us that they love us too. Giving kisses and hugs are the latest and greatest!

I couldn't get the last video to download because it was too big but this one is cute too!

I have some new house pics that I will post today too.

Enjoy!

Edited to Add: I posted the wrong video up top. That's Maggie too but she was tired and grumpy! The one below is the twin sister fun!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is adorable!!! She was more interested in pushing sissy than doing it alone, what a sweetie! I can't wait to see pics of the new house!

Debra said...

They are SO adorable!!! What cutie pies!!! I cannot believe she was able to push that thing with her sister on there. She is really strong.