Monday, October 01, 2007

New House


From upstairs looking down into the family room.



From the family room looking upstairs.
These are the kitchen and dining area.


These 2 pics are the master bathroom.

I cannot wait to soak in this tub!! It was the most important
upgrade in the house!! Ha! Ha!

I don't have any more recent ones of the outside. I will have to post some though because they ended up tearing all the stone off of the front and redoing it. I thought it looked good before but now it looks GREAT! We are going over Wed. night to meet a painter for an estimate, so we will take some then. Hopefully our front door will be painted by then.


3 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, that looks great!!! i bet you can't wait to move in! i hope things go smoothly for you!

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks fabulous. Wishing you many happy memories in your new home.

Debra said...

Beautiful home!! I am so excited for you!!! Hope the move goes smoothly!