Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Move

Dad trying to hurry because Nattie was ready to get the
show on the road, chopped Bri's head off!

My 2 little stinkers!
Maggie "Montana"!!

Nattie costume trial run the night before
Maggie hamming for the camera like always!
Everyone loves the new master bath soak tub!! Maggie lft./Natalie rgt.

Playing w/Daddy on the kitchen floor.

They were blocked off of the kitchen in the old house

so there are lots of new things to explore in the new one.

What is this thing??







The move was very slow! Maggie was sick w/a virus all last week and cried non-stop for days. It rained for days too!! We are finally completely moved out of the old house and into the new as of Monday night. So it took us a full week to get moved in. I pray that I NEVER have to move again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have a few pics to share and a video clip of Maggie walking.
I will have to post the walking clip later! My girls are into everything right now!!!!!!!!!!!

These are some Bri took. She loves to play w/the camera
but sometimes she does get some good pics. The first one is
Maggie and the next Nattie.

Self-Portrait!!!!! Ha! Ha!



This is Chet and me leaving for the closing on our new house!!

This post is so not layed out the way I wanted it to be but I don't have timeto rearrange it all. Gotta get my stinkers right now!!!







1 comment:

Debra said...

Congrats on getting all moved in!! I bet you will be SO relieved to be unpacked!

The pictures turned out great!!! Is just Maggie Walking? Just Thomas is walking here. Though it will be harder to keep up with them, it will be easier in a way because then they won't be getting so dirty on the floor when we go places.

Enjoy your new home!!!