Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fun pics and video

THESE ARE COOL NEW CARSEATS!!


PLAYING WITH OUR BIG BROTHER AND SISTER INLAW TO BE!


HEY THIS CARSEAT BOX IS EVEN MORE FUN!


Exactly when did our babies go from being babies to toddlers? Was it their 1st birthday? Or their 1st crawling pulling up boo boo? These girls have so many bruises on them and I don't know where half of them came from. Maggie has busted her mouth about 3 times in the last week. Nattie keeps hitting her head on the corners of the wall. And both of them have black and blue legs and carpet burned knees from crawling so much. They are seriously on the go! We are having a ball right now. They are learning new things everyday. Natalie is the performer. Ask her to show you where her nose is or her hair and she will. Ask her what a cow says and she has the cutest moo you have ever heard. Maggie is the daredevil. She isn't interested in learning where her nose is or what a cow says. She likes to move! I bet she will be walking very soon. Enjoy the pics and funny video. It's just a lot of silliness and laughter.

EDITED TO ADD: I will have to try and download the video later. I have been trying for two hours and it doesn't seem to be working. Sorry.

5 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I've seen your comments of a few of the blog I visit.... I think I got here from Just Another Day in Paradise.... I wanted to stop by and say, hey. Twins are fun! Ours are 3. Love the carseats, they are so girly!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

LOVE the carseats! i don't think i've ever seen them in that color! your girls are sooo cute, i can't wait to see the video.

Debra said...

I love that print on your Britax car seats!!! Is that the Marathon or the one up from that? They have GREAT re-sale value BTW. I just sold Olivia and Emma's for $150 each on Ebay! I bought the Graco girly print boosters for them. For Thomas and Nicholas I have the Cowmooflague print. It is so perfect for being in the Midwest! LOL

Debra said...

Oh... I cannot believe your girls are doing so much!!! They are talking so well! Thomas only says Mom and Dada. Nicholas says Mom, Dada and Yum. Their therapists did say that they tend to work on one area at a time. Your girls are not walking because they are working on speech (I am guessing!) Be thankful. Twins walking is NOT all it is cracked up to be. It is definetly not like having one walking! They are ganging up on me. LOL

Laura said...

I love these carseats!