Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We have a crawler!!!

Looks like it is time to go shopping for those gates! Nattie is finally starting to crawl, not far, but she is crawling. I don't think Maggie is far behind. They are both trying really hard to pull up on furniture. I moved the coffee table out of the family room today because they keep trying to pull up on it and they both keep rolling into it and hitting their heads. I figure it is much easier just to move it out for now.
Also, I think we will have some teeth anyday. Maggie has had a bump on her gums for weeks and Nattie got one last week but hers seems to have progressed faster than Maggie's has. I can actually see teeth beneath the gums now. FINALLY!!! Poor things have been gumming their food to death!! They insist on eating what we eat and that can be difficult if you don't have teeth!! Although, most of the time Maggie just swallows her food whole like a dog does!! Trust me, I know this to be true because I have seen the END results!! Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

Debra said...

WTG girls!!! Watch out mom... they are going through the developments fast.. they will be walking in the next couple months and then you'll be really in trouble!