Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Today a little better than yesterday

Nattie still ran a low-grade fever all day but she did act like she felt a little better. She played more and ate more. Maggie was better today too although she has napped very little the last two days. If Nat's fever is not gone completely in the morning I am definitly calling the doc. Over 48 hours has got to be more than teething.
Thanks for all of your kind and sympathetic words Mom friends.


2 MORE DAYS UNTIL NATALIE & MAGGIE TURN ONE!!!!

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i'm glad she is doing a little better, and i agree that a fever for 48 hours is something worth getting checked out! please keep us updated!

Laura said...

Sorry I did not have time to post earlier, but I was thinking of you and hoping to hear she was better by now. Let us know what the doctor says. I have really struggled with your situation many times. I hate going in and feeling like I overreacted and therefore wasted money, but I would rather do that then miss something important. You are doing the right thing, if nothing else than for piece of mind! Keep us posted!