Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We have 2 crawlers now!

A FEW PICS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!


Just learning to support themselves standing. Maggie left/Nattie Right


Maggie loves Bri to pull her around the room in the toy basket


Maggie LOVES watermelon!


Nattie likes it o.k. but she was being cheesy for the camera and I couldn't

get a clear shot. Just getting used to my new camera.


Just showing how much Maggie enjoyed the watermelon.

The gates went up Saturday! Nattie wouldn't stay out of the cat food. The gate between the dining room and kitchen had to be raised off of the floor because of the base boards. The cat's food is just on the other side of the gate in the kitchen and I thought that would put a stop to cat food play. I was wrong, Sunday afternoon Nattie was sitting in the dining room floor chewing away on something. You guessed it....CAT FOOD!!! YUCK!!! She reached under the gate and grabbed a handful. I had to move the bowl back out of reach and so far so good. Maggie started crawling yesterday and she pulled up for the first time on Sunday. It was really funny to watch her. She kept trying and trying and she got so mad her face turned all red and she screamed and pulled herself up like a weight lifter!!! Then she just looked at us and grinned. Funny little monkey girl!

It is amazing how much happier they have been just in the last few days since they are able to get around more. I knew once they got more mobile they would be more content.

Still no teeth thru the skin but we can see them just under the skin.



3 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

What cute pictures! Such great smiles. I went to a friends house one day and my boys would not stay out of her cats food. I wanted to pull my hair out after 5 minutes! I don't know how she keeps her daughter out! :)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

those are awesome pics!!! i can't beleive they are almost a year old!!! funny about the cat food, i saw a show about animals and the hostess (an adult) said you should try your animals food so you know what it tastes like, and she preceded to eat a couple of pieces.....yuck! so, i guess it won't hurt her.....lol. i don't know if you read my blog when i said i lost everything on my blog....including my links, i found most of them, but i knew there was a few i was still missing and yours was one of them! anyway, i added you back to my blog list :) have a great week!

Debra said...

They are doing so great! I love the picture of them standing up with the baskets.

My boys love watermelon too!