Monday, October 16, 2006

My darlings...




Here are some new pics of the most beautiful babies you have ever seen!

Natalie is on the left and Maggie on the right.

Here is Miss Natalie! Natti B I have been calling her. We did an unofficial weighing technique.....weigh big sis and then hand her a baby! He! He! Natti B weighed in at a whopping 8.4lbs!!!!!
She is getting to be a little butterball. Eats like her Momma and Daddy! Ha!
She is absolutely a joy. She is our snuggly one. Loves to cuddle and sleep with Mommy. That is when we get our best sleep.

And this is our tiny one, Miss Maggie. Her unofficial weight is 6.4lbs. So basically she hasn't gained any since last week. She is so tiny and sweet. I can't stand to hear her cry. It is just so pitiful. I call her Little Bit. Chet reminded me that I called Bri Little Bit too. Until Brianna was about 5 she was very small. Even though she weighed almost 8.3 when she was born. Maggie is our thinker. She just studies everything. We always wonder what she is thinking.

We are all doing well. I have switched to every 3 hours feeding. They actually go about 4.5 or 5 hours at night but feeding every 3 during the day gets in an extra feeding in 24 hours. It seems to be working better because they are eating more in 24 hours and I am getting more sleep. I have to work real hard to get Maggie to eat at all but she is getting a few more ounces in a 24 hour period now. She is just not interested in eating. I hope this changes soon. I can't dress them alike because they aren't wearing the same size now. Maggie is pretty much still in preemie and Natalie is in newborn and 0-3 mths.
Tomorrow is my postpartum check up and Wednesday they go to the pediatrician for the 2nd Hep B shot. I am dreading that.
Gotta go shower before feeding time again!



No comments: