Monday, November 26, 2007

Some recent pics that I thought were worthy of posting

They think the kitchen is their own personal play room.
They have never had access until the new house. I will
be glad when the new wears off!

It is nearly impossible to get a pic of all 3 together!

Maggie, Bri, Nattie, Thanksgiving.
Maggie, trying on sissies fuzzy socks!
Nattie loves these bunny ears!

They both think this is a new toy for them.
Another Thanksgiving pic
Getting 1st haircuts, Maggie wasn't happy about having a very
few twigs of hair cut off!!
Look Mom, we got to the top of the stairs!!
Brianna and Natalie on Thanksgiving.




3 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

They are so cute! I can't beleive they got haircuts, my girls are almost 3 and haven't had one yet. I think it's about time for them too, we shall see. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving in your new house!

Claremont First Ward said...

Definitely worth posting. So adorable.

Debra said...

Such adorable pictures. Have you put gates up on the stairs yet? We have gates everywhere. LOL

They are getting so big!!