Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Home from the hospital...

Just a quick update to let you know that we got home about 8:30 tonight. I just got both girls in bed and they are sleeping soundly. I think Nattie was so thrilled to be in her own bed, she went to sleep in record time! Now I am off to the shower and into my comfy nightgown and I will probably fall asleep as soon as I sit down in front of the TV. Hopefully Nattie will have a good night but at least if she doesn't I can just put her in bed with me.
Thanks for all of your well wishes and thoughts and prayers. I will let you know how she is tomorrow.

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

so glad to hear you guys made it home, and that she is sleeping soundly!!! i hope things went well last night, and for good. no more dr.s girls!

Laura said...

I read this several days ago but forgot to comment. So glad she is home and most of these is behind you!