Saturday, July 07, 2007

Are they ever going to get any teeth??



I am beginning to think that my girls are just going to teeth forever! Maggie had a few days last week that she was so irritable that I was sure it was teething. She got better but didn't get any teeth!
We had a fun and busy 4th of July week. We have been to State Parks and little historic towns w/in an hour of home going in and out of shops and looking at old houses and eating in quaint little restaurants. And speaking of eating Bri and I are truly enjoying ice cream this summer. I can't stick to South Beach because I can't lay off the ice cream! So come fall I will be whining about my jeans still not fitting!!
The girls seem to be growing and changing by leaps and bounds these days. The only thing that doesn't change is how whiny they are. I sure was hoping they would outgrow it by now. Maybe if they would just get some dang teeth! They are sitting well on their own and starting to scoot on their bottoms to get what they want. Finally they are both rolling now and trying to sit up from a laid down position. They won't crawl but they lay on their tummies and push backwards w/their arms.
I have lots of pics that I need to download and some on my 35mm that I will get on CD so I can post them here too. But here are a few until then!

3 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

aww, i hope they get their teeth real soon. it is sad to watch them struggle with teething for so long. the pics are adorable and look how big they are getting!! have a great week!

Debra said...

I hope they get some teeth soon! But maybe not because that is when the biting begins!! Nicholas bit me today and broke the skin!

Hopefully when they are able to crawl and get to where they want, they will not be so fussy.

Enjoy the summer!!! Eat the ice cream, then use the school year to work it off! LOL

Laura said...

The girls are adorable and they are really looking older too. As for teething... all my kids are late teethers. Hope it gets better soon. I miss icecream :) Enjoy some for me.