Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Twins 1st Camping Trip!!!

Posing with Daddy!



Nattie B!


Maggie Mae!


Whoo! Hoo! this is fun!



Can you believe she is letting us do this outside??!!

These sure are good Ritz Crackers!


These are cool chairs! But why did Maggie get the UT chair?



Hey Uncle Marty!




The girls did really good for their 1st trip. I can't say that they were any better behaved or any worse than they normally are at home. Sleeping, as it is at home, was still our #1 issue. They actually did pretty good at night but didn't nap much during the day. They are extremely restless sleepers and since I was sleeping with them I didn't get much sleep at all. By the last day I was so tired and ready to be home just to sleep in my own bed w/out babies!!! We had alot of fun but it sure is a whole lot more work taking 2 babies camping. Thanks to Anglique and Terri for all of your help. Dawayne thanks for helping Chet and hanging out with him while I got a little free time. And Marty....who knew you were such a baby lover??!! Glad to have an extra set of arms for holding.


As you can see we got some pretty good pics. I think Terri has some more that I will post later because I am actually in a few of those.

4 comments:

Debra said...

You are one brave woman!!! We are waiting until the boys can walk before we go camping again.

It looks like you had a great time though! Is that all your camping equipment? We would like tp get a pop up camper eventually, but I do not know if they make one to fit a family of 7! hehe

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like a fun trip, and you ARE brave. I won't even consider camping with my boys...yet!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, i must agree with the rest, you are avery brave!!! we used to go camping for the whole summer (stayed in the camper as a home) here when the older two were little, but as soon as i found out we were having twins, we sold the camper and haven't gone since. we plan to i just don't know when. ALL of the pictures are gorgeous. i love the ones of the girls taking their bath's....lol. brings back memories of bathing my girls in those little pink throw up buckets in the nicu :). anyway, looks like you had fun!!!!

Laura said...

Looks like tons of fun! I think your a super mom to even attempt that. I always refuse, even now. It seems like a whole lot of work :) Last year my husband took the older kids camping. I just took the twins up for dinner and came home. It was awful, they were falling and getting hurt right and left. Anyway, I am impressed with yoU!