Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Natalie...

She had another renal nuclear scan today and the urologist determined that she has to have the kidney surgery also. He said that she is worse than when she had the test in January. Chet and I were wondering that because she is soooooooooooo grumpy just like Maggie used to be before the surgery. Instead of calling her Nattie B we call her "Nattie BEAR"!!! She acts like an old hungry bear all the time. I was hoping it was just teething but I guess not. We haven't scheduled it yet because I want to wait until school is out. It will probably be sometime in mid to late June.
Please keep Nattie in your prayers. And please pray that her grumpy disposition is due to the kidney prob and she will be a different child after the surgery like Maggie is!!

4 comments:

Debra said...

Poor little girl!! I hope she does as wonderfully as Maggie did with the surgery and recovery.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

my thoughts and prayers are with your family and especiallly natalie as she faces the surgery!!! i also hope that that is the reason for her "grumpiness" and the surgery will remedy the situation and you'll have 2 good natured babies.....lol :)

Laura said...

I am so sorry she also needs surgery. I was hoping that she would outgrow it too, but as you began to tell how grumpy she was I was worried it was not to be. I will pray the surgery will be quick and easy and you will get two happier babies! It's been a rough road and you deserve to reach some flat easy end to it now. I am thinking of yoU!

Claremont First Ward said...

Angie,
Just read this post, and I'm so sorry that another surgery is in the future for your family. Praying for the grumpiness to go away and for the doctors who diagnose and operate on her.