Monday, March 19, 2007

I know it's been a while....





But I haven't had any new pics and the girls haven't done anything new. Yesterday we took them to have professional pics made in their Easter dresses. We took a few pics at home first and as usual they aren't very good. We have got to invest in a better digital camera. They looked so sweet though that I just had to post a few.


Nattie still doesn't want to roll over from her tummy to her back although she is very close to rolling from her back to her tummy. Not much longer and she will be sitting up by herself I think. Maggie rolls like crazy! They are so cute right now and starting to be such fun. They laugh and smile. All I have to do is make eye contact for a big smile. They are very vocal! I don't mean crying, they just talk baby talk alot and loudly! They really are pretty good babies. They love to get out in public. If only they would sleep! Yes, sleeping is still a really big issue. Not napping well or sleeping at night. Oh well, I guess someday we will sleep in this house.

Please remember Maggie in your prayers. Her kidney surgery is next Monday the 26th. I will update as soon as I am able to. Until then....

3 comments:

Debra said...

Your 3 girls are so beautiful!!! I love their Easter Dresses too. It's a good thing they are not mobile now or those dresses would not work too well!

I think your pictures turned out great!

Claremont First Ward said...

Will keep your family in my prayers as the 26th approaches. Adorable pictures!

Laura said...

Adorable pictures of adorable girls! I will be thinking of you monday! ((HUGS))