Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Brianna turns 10!!

Holy cow where did 10 years go?
Friday night we hosted a halloweenish birthday party sleepover for Bri. We had 5 girls and they were a blast. Chet and myself and the twins had about as much fun as all the girls did. They bobbed for apples, had a scavenger hunt after dark, played halloween bingo, had a talent show and watched movies. I took hundreds of pictures and made a little slideshow for Bri and her friends.


View this montage created at One True Media
Brianna's 10th Birthday Party

3 comments:

girlytwins said...

Happy birthday Brianna. What a cool birthday party. It sounds like so much fun. I am so looking forward to sleepovers. I used to love sleepover when I was a little girl.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to Brianna! She has really grown up.

Can you email me at Lauraall@aol.com. I need a referral for a peri/mfm in the Louisville area. If that is where yours was.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Happy Birthday Brianna! My daughter is about to turn 10 in a few weeks, and I say the same thing. Where did the time go? Sounds like she had a great birthday party! Hope you have a great week!