Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Babies are 2!!!

What fun we had celebrating being two!! Granny and Pappaw, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Eric, and cousins Hailey and Jace came to help us celebrate! Angelique and Cierra came over too and their birthday gift was the 3 wonderfully delicous cakes!!!! Here are a few cute pics out of the 142 taken!!!

The 1st is the kick off pic for the festivities!





Natalie on the lft. and Maggie rt. waiting patiently for their cakes





Nattie didn't waste anytime, the girl loves cake!!! Like mother like daughter!!

Maggie was a little slower but she figured it out pretty quickly.





Out to the pool and water hose for some clean up before opening gifts!




















I love this pic!! Nattie looking like a fallen angel or something!!!



Maggie posing for us and then Bri had to ham it up too!




The last 4 pics are Jace deciding he wants to BE a surprise! Cierra had the camera and I just love these expressions she captured!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

The girls are so cute! I can't believe they are two. The cakes are beautiful! What a nice party. Happy Birthday!

girlytwins said...

Happy Happy birthday girls. Your pics are so great. Their cakes are adorable. They look like they had A LOT of fun.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Can't beleive I missed your girls turning 2! I am going to try to keep up better! Your girls look like they had a great birthday party, and the elmo cakes are adorable! Anyway, I hope you have a great week, I enjoyed all the pics!

Anonymous said...

and the only thing better than 2 year old p--y is two 2 year old p---y's, naked girls one rubs her p--y for me while I watch her and put my fingers in her sisters tight, sweet, soft, bald, squishy p---y, she kicks giggles and squeals while I work it good with my fingers,I take out my fingers and suck them mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby p---y tastes soooooooooooooooooo good I want it NOW, I lay her down and spread her legs then eat her p---y until she shakes and quivers to orgasm, now switch girls , I finger and lick the second to orgasm while sis plays with herself for me, finally I watch both lick each other and I cum on their little bald p---y's, another 11 years of cumming on or in your little tight p---y's happy birthday!!