Monday, March 24, 2008

Recent pics including Easter

A ride in the jeep



I cleaned up this table and brought it up from he basement
and they thought it was the grandest thing. Then they started pushing it around the house and using it to climb on everything!! So it went down to the playroom. So far they haven't gotten in too much trouble with it down there.

Maggie rocking her baby.

Sister play before bedtime

Found the jelly beans inside the eggs!!
There is some cool stuff in here!!
Can you believe he left us chocolate....Mom are you really gonna let me eat this??? Notice Maggie's black eye?
A little outside play before the snow came!!!












2 comments:

Debra said...

Fun!!!! Those girls are so cute!! How did she get the black eye?

We have the same picnic table. The boys push it around the kitchen to climb on the counters. I am hoping that when I say no, pushing it back to where it is supposed to be after I take them down that they will eventually "get" it.

girlytwins said...

Great photos! We have had a few black eyes too. So funny the looks you get from people at the store. :) I bet the girls are having a blast with the jeep.

Happy Easter!