Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wkend in Nashville

We met my sister Amy and her family for a day in Nashville. What a great time. Family we should do this more often, 2 hours is not a bad trip. And it beats 4.5 hours or not seeing each other for 6 months at a time!!



BIL Steven and niece Katie

The cousins!
Daddy and Daughters


Our family taking a rest

Katie
Bri and Parker


The "CHEESY" sisters!!! LOL!!!!


The twins favorite part of the day.





The cousins happy to see each other!!

Amy and Katie










3 comments:

girlytwins said...

It looks like you all had SO much fun. I love family get togethers with all the kids. It is so fun for all the cousins to play. What an awesome weekend.

girlytwins said...

LOVE your new picture in your header. To die for :)

Debra said...

I LOVE your new picture in the header. It is SO precious!!!

That looks like so much fun in Nashville. My SIL lives in Nashville. Where exactly do you live? We are driving through Nashville next summer when I brave the drive to FL to see my mom with all 5 kids. Nashville is where we always stop. I cannot remember the highway we take, but we always come through KY south into Nashville. LMK if you are in that area and we could totally hook up!