Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Day pics!





Don't they look adorable??? Nattie on the left and Maggs on the right.
We had a pretty good holiday. Most of my family was sick including me. Thank goodness the twins are o.k. Nattie has had a little snotty nose but not too bad. They go on Thursday for the next RSV injection and Friday for more kidney tests. I called the urologist and voiced my concerns about having the invasive tests so soon again. Unfortunately they say it is because they are fairly sure that Maggie will have to have the surgery to correct the blockage in her ureters. I just pray that the results of Fridays test show some improvement so they will hold off on surgery and give it a little longer to correct itself.
It is back to school for Brianna tomorrow and I am dreading it. I have enjoyed this down time. No homework, no early to bed and early to rise for her, no scheduled events. It was very nice and now we are back to the grind! She is ready though.
I hope all of you had a wondeful holiday! Happy New Year!
I will post the girls test results as soon as I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted! Those pictures are so darling, cute shoes and tights. Wow the girls have grown.

I know what you mean about the "grind" my 7 yr old is back in school and my son started back to pre-school. Now its, carpool,preschool back and forth, play dates, homework... twins running around all day loading them in and out well... you get the picture. I am sorry you had illness too, we really were struck here as well. My girls are just now getting normal again.

Anyway, I hope you got a break and are ready for a new year full of busy fun!

Anonymous said...

Opps I will be thinking about your during those tests. I hope things turn around, and you won't need surgery. ((HUGS))

Laura said...

I don't know how I became anonymous, LOL! It Laura, Lauraall from the MOMO board who posted the stuff above.